Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 4 Football

10 - Well ISU is now 1-3. I am predicting 1 more win this season and no more. Next week is Northern Colorado, this will be it and they might as well cancel the rest of the season.

9 - With the number of upsets in the top 25 for college football this week, there is more college talk in this weeks post. I don’t know why but I love when ranked schools loose, except the few I like to see win, which is very few and even less this year (Total Number is 0). Start with No 3 Oklahoma loosing to the Buffalos (aka Colorado). Enough said

8 - I was able to see the final quarter of this game. In my opinion it was the best college game I have seen this year. No. 6 Cal outlasts No. 11 Oregon. Only if that receiver’s arms for Oregon were longer, he would have been able to reach across the goal line before fumbling it out the side of the end zone. Which would have sent the game to OT. Instead, giving Cal the ball on the 20 to take a knee to end the game.

7 - K-State beat the crap out of Texas. The final score was 41-21

6 - Now time for NFL. When it comes to the NL East, I always root against everyone in the division except the Cowboys (of course). But when there is two other teams from this division playing against each other, it hard to get excited about anything since both teams cannot loose. Except when DE Osi Umenyiora's leads the Giants with 6 sacks, of a total 12 sacks of the Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. Tells me last week against the Lions was a fluke and the Eagles really do suck.

5 - Cards finally drop the Steelers

4 - DA BEARS, DA BEARS, DA BEARS had more troubles than just the QB position. Griese threw 3 ints, 2 in the red zone. Then the Bears allowed a record number of points in the fourth quarter to loose again. Where is coach DIKA when you need him.

3 - I feel sorry for Alex Smith of the 49ers. If Rocky Bernard of the Seahawks' (308-pound defensive tackle) fell on me, I still would have been laying on the field. Don’t worry that is last time I feel sorry for the 49ers

2 - Almost the best thing that could happen in college football has happened, Florida and especially Meyer lost. Only thing better would if they lost to a AA division school or if they loose another game, but any loss by Florida I will take. By the way I will be rooting for LSU next Saturday.

1 - Well Holt of the Rams guaranteed a victory Sunday against the Cowboys. He did not get the support of the rest of the team, and they forgot to show up in a 37-7 win by the Cowboys. Only score was a long punt return and this was not be Holt.

No comments: