Thursday, October 4, 2007

What to write about when changing the topic from sports? Hmmmm... How about DRUGS

I know that lately most all my posts have been sports related. This is due to lack of this sport substance while I was out of the country. Before entering a couple more sports post, I thought a quick change of pace would be good. My new subject drugs. Just recently I caught a couple of interesting articles (aka weird section) in the news about current drug busts by customs.

The first was in Australia, were customs were able to intercept a package from Ireland that was trying to smuggle ecstasy into the country. The device to hid this drug, MR. POTATO HEAD. I didn’t know that he was so devilish evil.

Interesting, but not as cleaver as the next story from the Netherlands. Customs captured cocaine sent from Peru inside bugs. I wonder how many bugs it would take to make up a kilo.

No comments: