Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stopping by the Entertainment Section

I usually skip the entertainment section of MSN mainly due to the fact that I do not care if Paris, Brittany, or Lindsey is in jail/rehab this week. But I noticed one head line that I could not resist. Of course this lead to others to note.

- Leno is out in 09, Conan is in. Since I go to bed around 8 PM anymore and I’m OLD, I really couldn’t tell you that Leno was still alive. If I did stay up that late, I would probably watch Letterman over the two anyway.

- Paris has decided to move to a secret location in Africa to never be heard from again. To keep her company she will be taking along Brittany and Lindsey. Just kidding, this is more of a wish. I seen some headline concerning her visiting somewhere. I didn’t bother reading because I don’t care.

- The Backstreet Boys are releasing their new album yesterday. That is great, I thought they were dead. Now, I don’t wish that they were dead, I wish they would stayed where ever they were hiding.

- Speaking of boy bands, one of Justin Timberlake’s buddies from what even band her use to be in, thought he was gay. Who cares I wish he would go where the backseat boys were hiding.

- Hannah Montana tickets are being scalped for $3k a piece. What the hell is going on, have I been in a comma.

- One last wish. I wish that I did not waste the ten minutes with the entertainment section and this post.

No comments: