Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hot Pocket Yummmm........

When ever I am running late for work, I’ll quickly throw together my lunch for the day. The usually is carrots, a granola bar, a soda, and hot pocket. All items I’m able to assemble quickly, which was the case today with trying to help get Shell ready for her trip.

Well today for lunch I went to get in line for one of the microwaves for the hot pocket. Just a few notes, there is one particular microwave at work that must be turned on extremely high. Most food is usually cooked in half the time. The majority of the time this is the microwave that becomes available when it is my turn.

So today I place my hot pocket in this microwave and set on 1 minute, very fast, and stepped out of the way of the fridges. Around 40 seconds later I heard my food pop and while I was making my way to see what it was going on, it exploded. Well I should say the all the filling squirted out and splattered everywhere, all that was left was basically the crust. So grab many paper towels and tried to get all the filling. Leaving the rest after lunch when nobody was using this microwave. Always fun when you have to scrap off barbecue sauce the sides of a microwave. I must have looked fairly sad, due to the fact the janitor came up to me and said he would take care of the rest. Of course he was probably grateful I went back to attempt to clean up my mess

No comments: