Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Football Week 3 (4th week for college)

10 - Well for some reason, which they were incapable of doing the first and second week, Michigan actually showed up to the game against number 10 ranked Penn State and won. Who would of thunk.

9 - The Bunglers where back to their old selves against Eastern Washington. Final score 34-7. I don’t know any further detail, but I guess a positive would be that they at least scored a touchdown.

8 - Notre Dame lost their 4th in row and remain winless this season. I find this good news. The sad part is that everyone of their games are still televised.

7 - Since I live near the sea chickens, I kind of cheer for them. This week they were able to squeeze by the Bangles with a 4th quarter touchdown. Way to go chickens

6 - For those who play fantasy football, I find it hard to enjoy the games as much if I trying to track my players. The first two weeks I was able to just enjoy the games, but this week I was flipping back and forth from channel to channel, trying to see players on my fantasy team.

5 - I still cannot believe the Packers are undefeated and of course Farve breaking all the records. I still think he should be retired.

4 - Another loss by the Browns. Normal I don’t cheer against them, unless they are playing a certain Texas team, but the worse they do this year the better draft pick for you know who.

3 - After barely loosing to the Broncos last weekend, the Raiders actually won (I know that this is also part of 4, but I had to stretch this week for 10). The amazing part is that coached pulled the same trick the Broncos did last weekend and it worked. The coach called a timeout before the ball was snapped for an attempt at a game winning field goal. It would have been good if it wasn’t for the timeout. The second attempt was missed.

2 - Even more unbelievable than the Packers are the Saints and Rams, which still have not won a game this year.

1 - To be honest, I was a little worried about the Cowboys against the Bears. Mainly due to the last couple years the offense would play a couple good games and then fall apart. But that was with other coaches and quarterbacks. The Cowboys offense destroyed the Bears defense, relative to extremely good defense. Most people I talked too about the game found it boring. Low scoring first half and the then Dallas ran away in the second, which I enjoyed it very much.

No comments: