Monday, September 24, 2007

Same shape and color, but there is a BIG DIFFERENCE!!

This weekend at the grocery store, I was buying food for this week lunches. While I was walking down the cookie/cracker isle and decided that a box of Cheddar Jack Cheez-Its would be quite divine, which I recently had and enjoyed very much. After making this selction I continued down the isle and noticed that “Cheese Nips” where on sale for only a $1.00 box. Since I haven’t had these for such a long time and they are so cheap, I decided to go with the later instead.

I not sure if anything has changed in the world of cheese nips, but these are awful. Not worthy of the dollar. In fact the next box I take home, someone will have to pay me. On a side note I decided to give almost full box to the intern sitting next to me at work. He was grateful, probably the poor student thing previously made a cheese nip acceptable.

No comments: