Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Planned Parenthood

The current theory is “I’m losing my mind”

The other day Shell and I were out on the town doing some shopping and looking for stuff for the upcoming birth of our first child. When I asked Shell what do they have at Planned Parenthood, thinking that this was a retail store with products relating to babies. This was followed by a lot of laughing (by Shell). I did not know that it is a free medical clinic for expecting mothers or preventing pregnancy.

Shell found this very amusing, so I thought I would share this story. And our course my defense: First, I have been out of the country for awhile (I know it is a lame excuse, but I will use it as long as possible). Second, this place near us is located in between a restaurant and retail store. Seems to me, an area for a commercial business. Third, I never noticed a commercial on TV for this place until after this discussion. And last and most important, have I been missing out on something in my life due to not knowing this place existed? I think not.

No comments: