Thursday, July 19, 2007

I’m Ready for NFL

Just recently the Cowboys signed a rookie TE free agent from Houston. The things is this guy has only played in 8 football games at the collegiate level with a 101 yards receiving and 1 touchdown for his career. He is the next potential Antonio Gates, which is a basketball player, converting to a football due to his size.

With this news I have an idea. I am available to sign a contact and the minimum NFL salary would be great. Even though I never played football and soccer was more my thing. I use to play basketball, even through it was 1 year in high school. It doesn’t matter that I wasn’t any good. I have the size. Even though most my weight is fat, not muscle. And I have already quite smoking. Maybe I should call some NFL teams.

No comments: