Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mr. Vick

Also involving shoes and the Atlanta Falcons Michael Vick. Recent indictment by a grand jury to stand trail for his involvement with dog fighting, Nike is considering dropping his contract. That is the whole story about the shoe part and yes I know that it is not interesting. But it links to the shoe theme.

Now I know Vick is innocent until proven guilty. But it seems that the news (and others like humane society) had already found him guilty when police raided his house several months back. I’m not a fan of him or other criminals of the NFL, but I am really getting tired of this crap. Isn’t there anything else to report besides how stupid these athletes are in there personal life. Maybe my annoyance is due football withdraws.

Oh wait there is something

No comments: