Saturday, April 21, 2007

Useless Information

I always feel I remember way too much useless information (crap) that will in no way better myself or ever be beneficial, except writing this post. Well after this last vaction I thought I would share some of my useless knowledge:

When Hitler visited the Eiffel Tower the elevator wasn’t working, but shortly after he left, the problem was quickly resolved with a turn of screw driver.
– Talk about a way to get back at a person that is responsible for conquering you country, make him walk a lot of stairs. At least someone probably felt better after this event

A French inventor of a new parachute in the early 1900s, decided to show everyone how well it worked by testing it off the Eiffel Tower. Well the parachute did not open and according the doctors the scare from the fall killed him before hitting the ground.
– Talk about useless again, but I can’t forget it. It must be the results from my fear of falling or maybe due to the fact that the story was told with such enthusiasm.
– I would think if you invented an item like a parachute you would do more testing first, before taking a personal plunge

Louie XV (could be wrong on the number) and his wife had so many children that at one point she required him to get a mistress, so she could get some rest.
– Kind of amusing, but useless

Relating to my “Jonnie Would Never Lie” post, they do call a quarter pound with cheese at McDonalds a Royal with cheese in Paris. But in Amsterdam it is called a quarter pound with cheese.
– If I remember correctly John is talking about his trip to Amsterdam. That bastard did lie. Boy, don’t I feel like an ass.

Again relating to the previous post, at Burger King a whopper is called a whopper no matter where you are.
– Just is case you were wondering

No comments: