Monday, April 23, 2007

Previous Post

Today I was looking at comments from a couple of people and noticed an error in a post. I tried to edit the post, which ended up loosing it the entirely.

"D'oh!"

Luckily, I hit the back button and was at least able to copy what I previously posted. So here it is again:

PREVIOUSLY POSTED on April 21, 2007:

It is that Time Again

Well this time has come again in Iceland, which is also a national holiday. The “First Day of Summer” on April 19th. You may be asking should it be spring. But the answer would be NO!!! There is no such thing as spring and fall here in Iceland, there is just two seasons winter and summer. This year we started the first day of summer with a very cold morning, then a sunny day with some snow flurries. In my personal opinion there is only one season, WINTER

Looks like I will have to live with my errors in the future.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Since I lost the post and comments, here are the comments from the orginal post:
------------------------------
Jim,
I'm getting married on June 16. Can you make it?
Dominic

Posted by Anonymous to Jim on Hoth! at April 22, 2007 4:42:00 PM EGST
------------------------------
A little late for the fermented shark, but there is always love.

Posted by Jim to Jim on Hoth! at April 22, 2007 1:04:00 PM EGST
------------------------------
Ah, winter, when young Icelandic people turn their thoughts to love and fermented shark. Or loving fermented sharks.

Posted by Andy Robinson to Jim on Hoth! at April 22, 2007 7:46:00 AM EGST

Jim said...

Dom,

Congratulations. We will try to make it, I should be home around that time. But is there any more details. You can send them to my email, which is my last name, followed by my first, then @hotmail.com.