Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Bi-Annual Bitching

With the upcoming change in Day Light Savings brings my bi-annual question, why in the hell is Day Light Savings still observed? This is the most useless act that results in everybody being screwed up with the time change. Okay I shouldn’t speak for everyone, but my internal clock will be screwed up. I still don’t understand its purpose, or more importantly the reason it is still around and why this year the dates where changed?

My theory is that congress need some dead weight issues and this was one of them. Also, with the heavy reliance for society on computes this also creates additional work, in other words additional jobs.

I’m not sure anything in this post makes any sense, but I had to get it out of my system. No promises that additional bitching about this annoyance will not take place in the future.

No comments: