Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Random Thoughts for Today Starts with Bon Jovi

I read that he admitted to being a drug dealer (bought and sold cannabis) before finding fame as a rock star. From this statement a couple of thoughts/questions come to mind:

Does this really mean anything, how did this subject even come up? This is not interview with a person like 50 Cent, where he raps about this very subject. Is there a second meaning to some of Bon Jovi songs that I don’t know about?

Then I thought, is this just something to bring attention to him in attempt for another comeback? Nothing like some controversy to get some headlines to sell more albums, this concept has always worked for other musicians. Needless to say, if this was the case, it did not work. I stumbled onto it by accident. Was Bon Jovi’s 1st come back successful?

Yes I realize I’m thinking about this way too much. If anybody knows the answers, please feel free to let me know. If not, I will be okay never knowing.

No comments: