Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Time for Vacation

Well it is that time again. Time to head off on another vacation. Over the past year and half, I’ve been to Washington DC, Ireland, London, Reykjavik, Paris, Amsterdam, and the trip I have failed to make any post concerning - Colorado Springs (side trip to South Dakota). All these trips have been enjoyable, exception of Reykjavik due to the location and I did not want to be Iceland at the time.

So, I’ve been on more trips over the last year and half than I’ve been in my entire life. What is the big adventure this time...well it is good old Poky. The final destination for many world bound tourists for the endless activities and sites.

All kidding aside, the exciting occasion for this trip will be my sisters wedding. In addition to this glory occasion, I am looking forward to vegging out and finally being able to catch up on some much needed rest. No work around the house. No getting up early for work. No plans, so to speak besides the event list previously. Able to catch up on some of summer movies if I feel up to it. And no worries.

No comments: