Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Movie Reviews - The Homer Bourne Segment

Most of the prior week was spent in preparation for my sisters wedding , but I was able to catch a couple of movies.

The Simpsons Movie - This was basically a extended TV episode, which I still enjoyed very much and I would highly recommend. There is a reason the Simpsons have been around for ever, they never get old. There were a few things that they included because it was a movie. Like Marge swearing. But the did not over do it like the South Park movie, where the first 10 minutes had enough swearing to make up for all previous and future episodes on TV.

Bourne Ultimatum - If you want action, there was no stop. This I always enjoy, but my overall rating would be okay. I believe that I had too high of expectations. For the plot closure of a trilogy, I found it a little disappointing. I still cannot put my finger on what was missing, but there was something and apparently they couldn’t figure it out also. Of course they also left a little opening for the possibility of another movie. If you are a fan of the first two movies, it is a must see.

No comments: