Thursday, June 28, 2007

Old Chicago

Once we arrived in Boise we met up with some friends at the Old Chicago. I did not have the pizza this trip, but it is fairly good from what I remember. But the best part about this restaurant is the 110 varieties of beer. Now I have not been at this place enough to complete the “World Tour”. So I don’t have to describe what this, here is the companies description from the websit.

Old Chicago World Beer Tour™
Travel the world, one beer at a time.

For more than 20 years beer lovers across America have sampled the world’s finest brews with our famous World Beer Tour.
g
The tour includes 110 exciting brews -- some old favorites, others happy discoveries. Each one bringing another taste thrill -- and big prize potential.
g
Once you’ve tried all 110 beers (not in one day), your tour’s complete. On that proud day you get your name forever emblazoned on The Famous Hall of Foam and instant bragging rights for dear mom.

What better way to make your way around the globe than with a beer in your hand?


If I was located near one of these restaurants, I take on the challenge. In case anybody was wondering, there were no Icelandic beers in the 110. Maybe who ever put together this menu, was impressed as much as I was Viking, Thule, or Egils.

No comments: