Thursday, June 28, 2007

The General Lee

During our recent trip to Boise, Shell and I had a great time. But there was one item that was very disappointing. Gregg disclosed his plan a few weeks before our trip and then failed to follow through. His plan was to show up at Dom’s wedding in his freshly painted car resembling "The General Lee" from the Dukes of Hazard.

Since I wanted to see the finished product of this plan and I am not very good at modifying pictures on the computer, I turned to the internet. With a little imagination here is the transformation

The original or at least a fairly good replica


Mazda, similar to Gregg’s car (beside the color) or at least what I remember


Today’s revision.



The closet picture I could find From the search I done on the internet, it would have been a first of a kind. “A GENERAL LEE MAZDA.” Of course maybe this maybe not one of the goals in this task.

No comments: